Buenos Aires City Tour Highlights.
CLICK TO ZOOM
This are the places we visit in the 4 hours private city tour:
- - We visit Plaza de Mayo, the main square where the city of Buenos Aires was first successfully founded.
- Avenida de Mayo, the grand boulevard of Buenos Aires City, with the many remarkable buildings and architectural features.
- - Avenida 9 de Julio, the widest avenue in the world, home to the famous Buenos Aires Obelisk monument.
- - The Buenos Aires Cathedral, a fantastic work of religious architecture, and last resting place of Argentina’s independence hero, General San Martin
- - The Pink House ( La Casa Rosada), where the president and executive government works and once upon a time, Evita Peron and President Juan Domingo Peron famously gave speeches from its balcony.
- - The Plaza Congreso, where the magnificently imposing Congress building can be seen the old
- - Cafe Tortoni, the cafe in a city of cafes, which also happens to be the oldest cafe in Buenos Aires, founded in 1858, with much of the wonderful original interior still intact
- - A short way to the Buenos Aires Subway Line A, the oldest subway in the southern hemisphere, with its original 1913 wooden carriages.
- - Recoleta with Evita.
- - La Bocas Tango with Caminito
- - San Telmo Market
- - Palermo Park
- - Down town Buenos Aires
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org